Thursday, February 2, 2012

GASTONIA, NC: Pit Bull Pup Scooped up and Needs a Home



Please contact Nicole at mom4twogirls0511@yahoo.com


This is Dolly, We were coming home from school and saw her cowering on the side of the road, so I parked my car and jumped out and ran across the street and scooped her up. We went straight to the vet to see if she was microchipped but no luck. I had them check her for worms which she has whips and give her shots. They said she is about 10-12 weeks and She is def a pit mix but not sure what she is mixed with. She is as sweet as she can be and as cute as ever. I have 3 dogs and 3 kids and having a 4th dog is alot for me. Can you please crosspost her so I can find her a wonderful forever home. She is a very well behaved girl and loves everyone! 

1 comment: