Friday, February 10, 2012

Central IL: Rottweiler in High Kill Shelter


My name is Madison, and I can’t think of one single thing that I did “wrong” except get older. Well, I’m also deaf, but I do quite well using my other senses. Sadly, I wound up at a high-kill animal control facility, and I understand that being both deaf and 8-9 years old will make it extremely difficult for me to find a home here.

Maybe YOU will help me? I think if I go to a rescue organization that “specializes” in either Rottweilers or deaf dogs, I will stand a much better chance of finding my forever home. (See my photos and more information below.)

I enjoy going for walks, or just sitting outdoors with one of my new human friends for a nice back massage. I’m laid-back, well-mannered, and I love people. Surely I deserve to spend my Golden Years in a real home … and YOU just might be my only chance.

Contact my human friend, Carol Rodgers, if you are willing to take me into your rescue … carolrodgers-apl@att.net. She will put you directly in touch with the Kennel Supervisor here at AC, and I have friends who will assist with my transport.

Thank you for your consideration.
Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment