Monday, December 27, 2010

Ravenna, OH: Akita Mix Needs Help Now


URGENT!!!!!!!!!!Very nice girl. She only has one eye. Seems to be deaf. She needs a nice place to retire and live out her golden years.

Update 12/11/2010. I really need to find a home - real or foster - very soon. The Dog Pound staff and volunteers treat me real well, but I've been here far too long. I do have some special needs, like I really want to stick with you when I'm outside because I have trouble seeing and a little trouble hearing these days. I love to be groomed and petted. I walk great on a leash - I just want to stick with you. I am an easy going dog who wants to make you my companion. I promise if you invite me into your family, I will be loyal and provide you with dedicated companionship. Please stop by and take me for a walk. I know you'll enjoy my company. I really need to find a good home before Christmas. My volunteers even gave me a name but you sure can change it once I'm a member of your family. I'm Millie for now. You will know my gentle soul when you give me a treat and have to set it on the floor before I will take it. See you soon!


2 comments:

  1. Ooh she looks like she's winking! I hope she finds a home as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww bless her heart .Hope you find a loving home soon Millie xxx

    ReplyDelete