Monday, December 6, 2010

Las Vegas, NV: Pit Bull Mix Needs a Home

Breed: Pit Bull mix
Location: Las Vegas
Sex: Female
Age: 7 years

Description: My name is PeeWee and I am looking for my forever home. I am absolutely the sweetest thing ever, so I've been told. I love to be with people ALL THE TIME, in fact my foster mom has been working with me alot on what she calls an "issue" when I'm left alone, not sure what that means, you'll have to ask her about it, then let me know. All I know is I love everything.. dogs, kids, & I'm even good with cats, I just let them tell me what do to, I truly am just a big cuddle-bug and very gentle. I do ask for a little bit more of understanding & patience than most since I am deaf, but if you give me that extra TLC I promise to give back even more! I am current on all my shots and I'm also spayed, so I'm ready to go! My foster mom who has shown me so much love, has promised me that I will only go to a perfect forever home. So if you are interested in being that one, please contact her so that our lives together can begin.

Contact: Kelly McMahon
Phone: 702-526-1225

1 comment:

  1. she is safe in foster care yes? i will be in las vegas from dec 16-30th and can provide transport if needed. laramirkovich@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete