Tuesday, June 9, 2009

San Antonio, TX: Border Collie Mix Pup Needs Help

Good morning,

I am trying SO hard to find a new home for the little doggie we adopted from craigslist in April. If I don't find him a new home or temporary new home this week, I'm going to have no choice but to take him to a shelter. He is a husky mix with we think border collie. About eight months old, all shots, neutered, chipped, deaf, very active dog. We had no idea he was deaf when we adopted him and truthfully that doesn't bother us.
What does bother us is how aggressive he is to our other dogs, primarily the male. I think he is just playing but WAY too rough, he hurts them. He needs a yard with a fence and no other large dogs. He MUST have a new home because we can't keep him. Please let me know if you need any other information. We are located in the Hill Country, near San Antonio, Texas. Thanks.

Heather
h_mcelyea@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment