Thursday, June 21, 2007

Deaf Puppy In Michigan Pound - Last Day 6/25

UPDATE: ADOPTED!

I called Christina yesterday (6/21) to ask whether or not she knows of someone interested as time is running out. She told me there may be one but I do not know if this same one was the one who adopted this pup. I told her to keep me posted and I got her email today:

"I have wonderful news. I wanted to let you know that I called Animal Control this morning to inquire about the little pup and he was adopted yesterday afternoon. I wanted to thank you for caring so much about trying to find him a home. People like you make all the difference in the world. Take care of yourself!

God Bless You!

Christina"




I am hoping you might be able to help me. I live in Howell, Michigan and there is a 6 months old, American Bulldog/Pit Mix who is Deaf at the LCAC -- Livingson County Animal Control. I am trying to find out if there is any rescues that will take this sweet little boy. His last day is Monday for adopting, and then he will be euthanized.

Is there any place that you can think of that rescues from Pounds or Animal Controls Centers??? Please let me know ASAP!!! He is running out of time!!! I only have access to email until 3:30. After that I can be contacted by my cell number.

Christina Calvin
Phone: 517-404-5297

http://www.co.livingston.mi.us/animalcontrol/straydogviewer.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment