Monday, July 16, 2012

Frenchtown, NJ: Dalmatian Mix Pup Needs a Home


OMG LOOK AT THIS FACE. CARLY NEEDS A FOREVER HOME! PLEASE CROSSPOST FOR HER!



Hi Everyone - please cross post for me. Nobody is interested in Carly and I need your help. Carly is the sweetest most lovable little girl that I have ever had. I think I let her down by labeling her a dalmation mix. She acts nothing like a dalmation. On top of that, she is deaf. At first you won't know it because she does everything right. She just doesn't respond to her name. She is housebroken and crate trained. I am teaching her hand signs. She is playful and gets along with all dogs. She is even good with cats. She loves everybody she meets. She is not skittish at all. It appears that she was born deaf so nothing startles her even when woken up from sleeping. She loves to sit with you on the couch or take a walk. She is low energy. She is spayed and up to date on vaccinations.

Contact: cbutkiehome@gmail.com or 908-625-6358


Thanks
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment