Saturday, February 20, 2010

Louisville, KY: Deaf Cat Wants a Home of Her Own

Abby is a 1 ½ year old, slender, white, blue-eyed, deaf cat who is looking for a permanent home with someone familiar with special needs cats who will give her the individual attention and consideration she needs. She is sweet, playful and funny with a very good temperament. She gets along with both younger and older cats, provided that they do not pick on her because of her deafness. She has been with her current caregiver for her entire life. Anyone interested in adopting Abby should contact Debbie Williamson at 502-239-5956.

6 comments:

  1. What a cutie - such blue eyes she's got! I got two deaf kitties (6 months) and their eyes are green. Hope Abby finds a loving home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I my name is Lindsey Battle. I contacted Debbie Willimason on Sunday. My email is krisline@hotmail.com
    I am interested in Abby. I live in Montana. I can send information regarding "Operation Roger" on how to transport her across the country...or if there is another method for preferred transportation-just let me know. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby has been adopted =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right. Abby will be joining another deaf cat posted here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is very funny indeed. She literally joined us for breakfast this morning- by hopping up on the table and almost landing in my daughter's breakfast cereal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good thing Abby didn't! If you want to deter her from getting on the table or anything/anywhere you do not want her to get into, water spray is a great thing to use. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete