Monday, March 31, 2008

Deaf Blind Cat and a Blind Cat Having a Ball!

If you remember from one of the blog pages with a videoclip about deaf blind dog and blind dog playing. Here's this site of a deaf blind cat with a blind cat. The deaf blind animals (dog and cat) have a similiar behavior as they rely on touch to know where their partner is to continue playing. It melts my heart watching that. Contrary to some people's belief, they do lead a normal life and don't let people tell you otherwise.



3 comments:

  1. that's tooo sweet. i love videoclips like that. keep them coming! all cats rock! ;)

    p.s. can you tell i'm a cat lover? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Contrary to some people's belief, they do lead a normal life and don't let people tell you otherwise.
    --------------------------------

    You are right. I dont listen to some people. Some people's belief about those animals are JERKS! I don't understand them. If they are like those animals then they will understand and I am disappoint with those stupid blief. What a cute cat. I dont believe in "poor cat" or something like that. This cat is awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's wonderful! They play just like my two hearing cats. I could not tell any significant difference. Once again, that's wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete