Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sacramento, CA: Siberian Husky Needs a Home

I have a 10 month old Red & White Siberian Husky. I am not able to keep him because I am a F/T student. Azlahn does well w/larger dogs. He does NOT DO WELL w/cats and/or smaller breed dogs at all. This may because of the hunting instincts & the breed. He needs to have a fenced yard, preferably newer wood due to his escape artist techniques. He's very loving, & loves kids & would love to have a play buddy (dog) that can handle rough play. Although Azlahn loves children, you will have to supervise him around children because he will knock down the smaller children to give kisses. I rescued Azlahn from the pound, but there's more to his story. Azlahn will only go to a very loving home, & someone who knows about the Siberian Husky breed. I would like someone who is hearing (or deaf is definitely okay) and is fluent in sign language because Azlahn has partial hearing in his left ear and deaf in his right ear. He can hear if you raise your voice. I have been teaching him sign language. (hand signals) Below are pictures of Azlahn. If you have any questions or would like to know more about Azlahn's story, please email me. ONLY SERIOUS PEOPLE NEED TO APPLY. Azlahn will not just go to any one. He is very special, & before I & Azlahn choose his person or family they have to be special too. Because he is pure breed, already fixed/altered, microchipped, has tested negative for heart worm, had bordetella and rabies shots, he is very healthy. I'm asking for a $150 re-homing fee.

I am helping my friend. If you are interested in Azlahn, please send an email to Kristeena at kthaten@gmail.com. I hope to hear from you soon - we would appericate your help!!

Thanks, Kristeena

No comments:

Post a Comment