Monday, October 22, 2007

Don't Walk But Run for Sugar's Life!

UPDATED: ADOPTED!

URGENT!!! Sugar - Posted October 6th

Humboldt CO AS-McKinleyville, CA

Adopt Sugar!

My name is Sugar and I need rescue ASAP! Humboldt County Animal Shelter, 980 Lycoming Road, McKinleyville, CA 95519 Phone: (707) 840-9132 More from Jean: "I am an All-American girl about 18 months old, and am spayed. I am sweet, gentle, loving, happy and playful. I love everyone I meet and am especially fond of children. They tell me I�d be best with kids at least maybe 5 years old because I love to jump on people I like and I might knock smaller kids over. Playing with other dogs is one of my passions. I have been given a lot of pooch playmates, even ones twice my size, and I just have had a wonderful time with every one of them. I love to run and romp with people, too. Ball-chasing and fetching is not one of the games I like but I do love to run after a stuffed toy and give it a good shake. I have met a few cats and while I�m interested in them, as soon as they let me know who�s boss, I am convinced and leave them alone. My breed mix is probably one or more of the following: lab, pit bull terrier, Dalmatian, whippet. I am slender and agile and I weigh 30-35 pounds. While I am all white, there are light brown spots on my soft ears and under my body coat, you can see faint spots. I have one brown eye; the other is blue. While I sound like I could fit most anywhere, I do need some special consideration because I am deaf. This doesn�t get in my way for being a good companion, though. I have already learned some hand signals and I enjoy being with people so much that I am always handy for getting a pet or a treat when I have earned praise.I came to Humboldt County Shelter as an injured stray, having been hit by a car. My leg was not seriously injured and I am just fine now. I had been here before as a stray; after this last time, my owners, who didn�t want to keep me safe in a yard, let me go. I hope to find someone who will give me a cozy home filled with love and play and will make sure I am safe from cars and other things that could hurt me. I will return that love a thousand-fold. I want to be with my people most of the time and be able to be in the house when they are. People who are interested in meeting me or want to know more about me can phone the Humboldt County Animal Shelter at 707-839-3148. Or, call one of my human friends, Jean, at 707-839-3148 email d-durbin@sbcglobal.net

No comments:

Post a Comment