Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Deaf Pit Mix in Evansville, IN

So, unfortuantely we had a fall out with our deaf dog Snow White. We got her pulled into rescue temporarily because we had an adopter lined up. The adopter was supposed to pick her up today. She decided to not go through with the adoption because her dog is ill (a bunch of excuses from what it sounded like). So, the temporary foster could only foster her through this afternoon, as she is going out of town early tomorrow morning. We had NOWHERE for her to go, our fosters are full to the brim. We have several notices posted online looking for a foster, but nothing has come through. We had to take her back to the shelter tonight, poor baby. If there is anything you can do please let me know, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment