Sunday, September 20, 2009

Deaf Dalmatian in CA in Need of a Loving Home


Breed: Dalmatian
Age/Sex: 7 years old/Female

I have a dog here named Gertrude that I'm going to beg for your help with. She a dalmatian and is approx. 7 years old. She is deaf. I have been working with Dalmatian rescue to get her out of here but a few have said no due to her age and the other one has no room at this time. She wasn't spayed before she came her so we spayed her here and we also removed some mammary tumors. We biopsied the tumors and the came back benign. I'm really worried about her because she has be declining behavioral ever since her surgery. She needs to go into a dalmatian savvy home because she can be snappy sometimes. But she wasn't really like that before her surgery so I think it might be due to her surgery or her length of stay here. I'm really getting desperate because I think she truly deserves a second chance in a home that can give her the time to come around and are very dalmatian smart. Please let me know if you are interested.


Carli Lutgendorf
Director of Adoptions
Escondido Humane Society, California
760-888-2246

No comments:

Post a Comment