Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pineville, KY: Deaf Australian Shepherd Mix Puppy


This puppy is at a local shelter. All I know about him is what was listed on his Petfinder page. I can offer to help with pulling him or transport if a rescue can take him.

McCloud is a cute and friendly white Australian shepherd/dalmation mix puppy that is deaf. He was brought to the shelter with his siblings where he was adopted out only to be returned after his adopters discovered he was deaf. This is a kill shelter, but they are rescue friendly. Please help this boy today because the shelter is very crowded.

Petfinder page: http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/16026507?recno=23

Contact info: pcas2006@yahoo.com

Call me at ph. (606)-633-0050 if anyone needs help with pulling and transport

Thank you,
Stephanie Gilbert

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Id love 2 adopt him. But hes in Kentucky and im in Iowa. How can I save him? my email is baby_angel1111@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete