Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Orlando, FL: Shih Tzu Sisters Need Forever Home




Animal ID: A223216 Lucy
Animal ID: A223215 Ethel

Animal ID: A223216 Room No.: WD58
Hi, the Shelter named me Lucy.
I am an approximately 8 year old white and black female Shih Tzu.
I am friendly and I tested heartworm negative.
I have been at Orange County Animal Services since Monday, January 09, 2012.
http://apps.ocfl.net/dept/CEsrvcs/animal/NetPets/AnimalDetail.asp?ID=A223216&RT=T

Animal ID: A223215 Room No.: WD58
Hi, the Shelter named me Ethel.
I am an approximately 8 year old white and black female Shih Tzu.
I am friendly and I tested heartworm negative.
I have been at Orange County Animal Services since Mond ay, January 09, 2012..
http://apps.ocfl.net/dept/CEsrvcs/animal/NetPets/AnimalDetail.asp?ID=A223215&RT=T

Meet Lucy (A223216) and Ethel (A223215)!

These sweet 8-year-old Shih Tzus sisters are looking for the perfect place to live out their golden years. They are both mostly blind and deaf, so they are scared here at the shelter, but have plenty of love left to give! Please share Lucy and Ethel!

Lucy and Ethel are located at Orange County Animal Services (OCAS)
2769 Conroy Rd., Orlando, FL.

The phone number is (407) 254-9140

If you are not a rescue partner of this shelter, and require assistance with helping one of these dogs, please contact Veronica, who is not an employee of OCAS:Veronica@fldoglover.com

Non-rescue partners needing immediate assistance (life or death), please contact Lori, who is a rescue partner at this shelter: lmasters@cfl.rr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment