Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Jonesboro, GA: Elderly Chow Chow Needs Help

This sweet boy is currently at Clayton County Animal Control.  He has been there about a week and I've been keeping my eye on him. He is a really sweet boy, but he does not appear to hear much, if anything at all!!!  I think he has a pretty bad ear infection, and if it has been going on awhile, that would probably explain the lack of hearing.  He has already been placed on the "kill list" and I was able to get him a little more time, but I don't know how long it would actually be the humane thing to do to keep him just sitting down there... I don't think he's  a young dog. His AC# is 120012.  If anyone has any options for this sweet boy, please act quickly.  Any inquiries about this dog should be directed to Animal Control at 770-477-3684.

No comments:

Post a Comment