Monday, March 30, 2009

Dog Stolen from a Deaf Girl in NY!

Last night on WABC-TV news there was a report of a small dog stolen from a home in Ozone Park, Queens.

The dog recognizes sign language. His owner is a young, deaf girl. She is devastated. NYCdog is calling out to all dog owner groups to spread the word. Let's help find this dog.

(Incidentally, this is the third dog stolen from a house or yard in the last week in Queens.)

Here is a video with pic of dog:

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/video?id=6731145

Please spread the word and help reunite this young girl with her special friend.

Bob

2 comments:

  1. That is so horrible.
    I hope they find that dog and quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete