Monday, October 4, 2010

Key Largo, FL: Catahoula Pup Needs a Home


Chester

My name is Chester and I am a big friendly, loving, Catahoula. I am about 9 months old and very much a puppy. I am at a foster home, my temporary mom, Gail, would love to keep me, but it is a very small house and she already has 4 big dogs. I get along great with other dogs, I am neutered and up to date on my shots. I am deaf however we all get along just fine. My deafness is not a problem for any of us!

I am looking for a forever home with someone who has a lot of time available to train a big ol puppy. I have so much energy to burn! But timeouts in my crate are very acceptable. If you are interested, call Gail at 305-304-0064 or email latitude25cc @ yahoo.com. I hope to meet you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment