Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Milwaukee, WI: Horses Need a Home

Blue
#1 - 9 year old, 15.2 hh, unregistered paint stallion, and does NOT have the lethal white gene. Green broke. He has been ridden in the past and rode nicely. Sweet disposition. Clips, trims, and current on all shots, worming, etc.


Frankie
#2 - 4 years old, 15 hh (and still growing), registered 1/2 Arab gelding (Blue x GH Levita, LeFire X Quintessa). NOT BROKE (a skilled horseman is required to handle this horse only for safety reasons). Clips and trims. Current on all shots, worming, etc.


GH Devine Design (Dee Dee) -- Adopted
#3 - 5 years old, 14.3 hh, registered 1/2 Arab Mare (Blue x GH Levita, LeFire x Quintessa). Green Broke. Dee Dee has had 6 mo. professional training in Western Pleasure. She is bit afraid of things from behind. Clips, trims, and is current on all shots, worming, etc.

Note: Serious inquiry only, and please use a private message with us via admin@deafhorse.com, then we will give out the phone contact information.

Thank you!
Coach Bronco
www.deafhorse.com


4 comments:

  1. Hi...myself deaf too...I live in North Dakota...still have all deaf horses? You can find me in facebook Jamie Menge and see my profile. I love horses and I know in my heart, horses are smart that they can learn by their eyes watch me and light flash. They will have pile of apples treats for their training. I will talk with my Aunt and Uncle, they own over 800 acres. I live in town but I go to their ranches all the time. For now let me know if you still have them and I will see what I can do. Pray for me and for the horses. Thank you and God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great you love horses. 800 acres of land is plentiful for horses! :) Last I was told, the horses are still available. Contact admin@deafhorse.com for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just sent them a email asking about Blue and Dee dee. Hopefully I will get a response soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! :) All it matters is for each one of them to find an approved home like for every deaf animal on this site.

    ReplyDelete