Sunday, July 11, 2010

NY, NY: Cat Needs a Home


ONDINE is a beautiful deaf white cat with one blue and one gold eye. She is happy, sweet, affectionate and a lovebug. Given back to the shelter at 5 years old because of her master’s allergies. She is a lovely kitty and deserves better. She’s having a great time at her foster home, coming to yoga classes there and getting into the swing of things. But she needs her own furrever home! Ondine is spayed, has had all her shots, and is negative for Feline Leukemia and FIV.

Contact Gregg at wellbeings77@earthlink.net.

3 comments:

  1. I am going to try to adopt her. I just sent them an email. I've always wanted a deaf kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is this cutie doing? Has she find her furrever home yet? My heart melted when I first saw her....awww, look at that pretty mouth, sooo pink...I wanna hold her tight and keep her safe...And giving her tons of huggies, loveys and so forth...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ondine is doing well from what I was told. She has been adopted by Cassie who have shown interest in her.

    ReplyDelete