Saturday, July 4, 2009

Potsdam, NY: Pit Bull Pup Needs Rescue

I have a deaf Pit Bull at my shelter - Her name is Silent Snow. She is about 5 months old very very sweet although she lacks training, and is very smart! We have already started teaching her hand signals. I am running out of options. Please email me here or at my home kathybrainard48@yahoo.com. I have attached a pic of her.

Thanks in advance.
Kathy
Potsdam Humane Society
17 Madrid Ave
Potsdam, NY 13676
315-265-3199
www.potsdamhumanesociety.org

2 comments:

  1. She is beautiful. Hoping someone in your area comes thru soon

    SF Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to adopt her but I can't! I'm deaf myself and from NY and if I could take her, I would teach her more sign language! Hope you can find a home for her.

    ReplyDelete